there is a new track in the works for New York City. it's supposed to be similar to Richmond. 3/4 of a mile but a little more banking.
please, if you start adding more tracks to the season's add more short tracks. It was awesome to see a track where the driver could will himself to a good finish. Dale Jr's car had part of a fender off but still had a top 5 finish. It is great to see that kind of racing, reminds me of the old days. We have enough 1 1/2 mile tracks and tracks where if your fender gets bumped it effects the way the car runs. Races like this past weekend where the driver is just as important as the car is something Nascar needs more of.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
there is a new track in the works for New York City. it's supposed to be similar to Richmond. 3/4 of a mile but a little more banking.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
New York City??
Get a rope!
new york city area. long island i believe is the exact location.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
what size is the Kentucky Speedway track?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Kentucky is another one of those cookie cutter tracks. 1.5 miles and just like every other one. That is why the cup teams spend so much time testing there, it doesn't count against their test alotment since it doesn't hold a series event.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I agree totally with starbuck...short tracks are the bomb.
I forgot to mention I feel the same way as you, I love the short tracks and am sick of these cookie cutter no racing tracks. Except if you have ever been to Talladega or Daytona you will love those 2 they are completely different in person than what you see on tv.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks